Do you dine out more often than prepare meals at home because most days you have no time to shop, cook, and do all of the dishes? What if,
for less than it costs to dine out at a nice restaurant, you could come home to a delicious, freshly prepared meal and a spotless kitchen?
Personal Chef Services
Shannon Sofia Kimball takes the modern day stress out of the
age-old question, “What’s for dinner?” Whether it's weekly meals for
you and your family, a romantic private gourmet dinner for two, a
holiday soiree or a cocktail party for 50 - her skill, creativity, and dedication to exceeding your expectations assures that the memories
will last long after the food is gone.
Personal Chef Services
Shannon Sofia will sit down with you and create a custom menu
for your family, then once a week come into your home to cook. She
will shop for the freshest meat, poultry, fish, produce, and herbs needed to create your special selections,
dumpster rental in Edmond
cheap dumpster rental
dumpster Waukegan IL
Naperville dumpster rental
dumpster Rockville MD
rent a dumpster in South Gate CA
dumpster rental in Mission Viejo
dumpster rentals Alamogordo
dumpster rental price
rent a dumpster Saint Joseph MO
Albuquerque dumpster rental
and arrive at your home with all the ingredients and tools. The only kitchen equipment she needs from you
are a stove and enough refrigerator and/or freezer space to store your meals.
Having an event or soiree? Whether it is a baby shower for 15 or a cocktail party of 50, Shannon Sofia can arrange the flowers, rentals, music, and staff for your occasion. Your guests will leave with the impression that you are the host/hostess with the most, and they will be talking
about your party for weeks to come!
On a diet? Shannon Sofia has experience in cooking for persons on low-fat, low carbohydrate, and low sugar diets. An aerobic instructor for 5 years, she has a lot of healthy habits herself and can work that into a specific menu for you and family members. She can help you succeed at losing weight because all the cooking will be done, and you will stick to your diet!
Every menu Shannon Sofia creates is uniquely designed to the individual tastes and needs of each client. Following are just a few from the endless number of possibilities.
- Chicken gumbo with andouille sausage and rice
- Herbed Lemon Chicken served with roasted new potatoes and roasted zucchini squash. Drizzled with Lemon and Rosemary Infused Olive Oil.
- Balsamic Chicken Drumettes-Chicken Drumsticks with a honey balsamic glaze finished with toasted sesame seeds and Italian parsley.
Beef, Pork, and Lamb:
- Peppercorn crusted Beef Tenderloin served with garlic mashed potatoes
- Goji Berry, Pear and Cranberry glazed pork tenderloin with
roasted tricolored peppers and onions with choice of rice
- Herb crusted lamb chops with rosemary mint sauce, wild
mushroom risotto and prosciutto wrapped asparagus
- Teriyaki Salmon served over a mirin cucumber salad and
choice of rice.
- Prosciutto Wrapped Grilled Scallops with a Balsamic Reduction
- Citrus Glazed Red Snapper with Savoy Cabbage
- Tilapia Tacos with Peach Relish
- Baltimore Orioles Maryland Crab Cakes
- Classic pasta primavera using the finest organic vegetables
- Ravioli with a gorgonzola and walnut Brown Butter Sauce
- Entree soups and salads using the freshest seasonal ingredients
- Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus finished with a garlic Aioli Sauce
- Basil Leaves stuffed with Chevre and Roasted Pine Nuts
- Pizzettes with Caramelized Onions, Goat Cheese, and Prosciutto
- Mini Crab Cakes with Remoulade Sauce
- Sage and Garlic White Bean Dip served with Mixed Vegetables
- Crostini with Ricotta and Goat Cheese
- Tomato and Olive Bruschetta
- Artisan cheese platters served with the season's best fruit,
crostini, and candied walnuts.
Soups and Salads using the freshest seasonal ingredients
Copyright © 2008; Shannon Sofia Kimball, Sofia's Cuisine. All rights reserved.
Website Design by Cathy Hastings